Located in the centre of Renesse and only a 15-minute walk from the North Sea beach, the accommodations at Appartementen Renesse are a great choice!
Cosy and small family apartments that are therefore not rented out to unaccompanied youths which are under the age of 25 and/or groups (regardless of their age).
Choose between a ground floor apartment (20 m2) with a terrace or a first-floor apartment (25 m2) with both a French balcony and a balcony located on the side of the apartment.
- Each apartment has a living/sleeping area together in one as well as a bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet.
- The apartments on the ground floor come with their very own terrace
- The apartments on the first floor come with a French balcony which faces to the front. They also come with an extra private balcony on the side of the apartment.
- Flat screen
- Free use of Wifi
- Under floor heating
- Air-conditioning ( april – sept)
- PVC floor
- Fully equipped kitchenette including a refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, oven/microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle and electric stove (2-burner)
- The beds are made upon arrival. Towels should be brought along as these are not included.
- You can make use of your apartment from 13:00 and Check-in is possible up until 18:00
- You can collect the keys at Hotel Renesse, which is 500 meters from the apartments. Address: Kromme Reke 5, 4325 AL, Renesse
- Upon departure, please ensure that the apartment is vacated by 10:30, so that we can make sure that everything is ready for the next arrivals.
- Parking subject to availability.
Free parking is available on the Transferium which is only a 150 meters from the apartments.
- The apartments do not have an elevator and are not wheelchair-accessible
- Maximum occupancy is two people. It is not possible to bring a baby and / or child
- Dogs are not allowed in the apartments
Stay • Enjoy • Relax
Schouwen-Duiveland offers countless options to relax.
The beach, sea, tranquillity and nature are of course plentiful, along with lovely villages and towns. Think of Zierikzee, or take a trip to Veere, Middelburg or Domburg, which is easily accessible with the N57 bypass! Enjoy culinary Zeeland specialties in a cafe or in one of the many restaurants in the area, we will be happy to assist you!
Need you require more reasons to book a stay at Apartments Renesse?
- Manege Grol is only 500 meters away, where you can take a beautiful horseback ride on the beach! It is even possible to accommodate your own horse in stables, for more information see www.manegegrol.nl
- Only a few minutes’ drive from the hotel is beautiful diving sites in both the Grevelingen and the Oosterschelde.